ServiceCare is Vimana’s proprietary extension to a standard Service Level Agreement, covering part or all of customer’s IT infrastructure. All tasks related to fixing breakdowns, changes to configuration, updates and upgrades of customer’s infrastructure can be executed by our personnel, leaving your internal IT resources free to concentrate on creating more value to your business. We formulated ServiceCare based on ITIL library and our long-standing experience in IT service filed. The highlights are:
- 24/7 helpdesk with an aim to properly assess reported problems and their impact on daily business activities,
- precise SLA levels, defined together with a customer, to satisfy business needs but with an eye on overall cost of service,
- pre-defined, detailed instructions for fixing hardware under the contract,
- nationwide chain of service offices, each with spare parts stock built to support customer’s particular hardware specifications.
Within ServiceCare framework we also included a comprehensive set of procedures to manage the shift of infrastructure maintenance safely and securely from internal IT or current service provider to Vimana.
What makes us outstanding:
- Know how – our team has many years of proven experience in supporting IT infrastructure for large customers with disperse network of outlets and offices.
- Coverage – We keep a dense network of service offices across Poland, each having its own stock of parts replacement hardware.
- Flexibility – we approach each customer distinctively and work out the scope of service as well as levels and reaction times for each infrastructure component.
- Standards – our actions are highly proceduralised, ensuring repeatable, high-quality service, proven with ISO:9001 and ISO:45001 certificates.