In today’s world, application software is so complicated that it requires more and more precision in testing a product before it is presented to the client, but also later, during its entire lifecycle (during its reconfiguration, new releases, creating patches, customizing, etc.). That is why the process of testing applications requires more and more complex methods and tools. Vimana offers its support in the form of a ready application testing service, but also provides help in implementing other testing tools. We test mobile applications, desktop software, transaction systems, websites, distributed architecture software, and software in a cloud. Our offer includes:
– Automation of functional tests. At your request, we select the best tool and test concept, depending on the type of application and its complexity level. We prepare scripts and testing automation tools. These tasks are especially important in case of repeatable tests, where the tests can be repeated for each subsequent iteration in the application’s lifecycle in order to ensure that the results are correct and compatible with the previous versions.
– Capacity and performance tests. We perform simulations of operations of a large number of users or transactions from different sources in order to make sure that the application’s end user will not experience long periods of waiting for the application to react. Error and recommendation reports are the final element of the testing process.
– Organization and execution of manual tests. We have a team of manual testers who can work at the client’s site or in a different, agreed mode. Another extremely important element is to have a Test Leader – a person responsible for planning, supervising the correct and timely execution of works, solving ongoing problems, and coordinating the cooperation between the testing team and the client’s organization.
– Utility software implementation. As client needs differ significantly, our team is able to analyze your needs and select appropriate testing tools in order to quickly and effectively implement both Open Source tools and extensive corporate solutions. We are experienced in implementing Selenium, Apache Jmeter, and other leading Open Source packages. As far as corporate solutions are concerned, we implement HP Software products from the Application Delivery Software group, including, among others:
– HPE ALM (Aplication Lifecycle Management)
– HPE Quality Center
– HPE UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
– HPE LoadRunner
In the case of the software listed above, we also provide migration to new versions.
– Utility software support. We offer warranty and post-warranty support of utility software as an extension of services provided by software developers. We provide support in the form of a constant maintenance contact with a monthly fee, or an ad hoc support at the client’s request.