We provide a full service of a software development process at the client’s request. Basing on agile frameworks (such as Scrum or Kanban), we carry out a full cycle of application development:
- Analysis of the client’s business needs (a multistep process of communication with the client, supported with survey studies);
- Complete application project, ended with the client’s acceptance;
- Implementation (with the use of leading tools and the best practices of software development);
- Testing, including unit, capacity, and integration tests;
- Post-implementation support including a so-called extended warranty customized to meet the client’s individual needs.
Our main area of operations includes the Java platform and middleware based on it. The software that we develop can be fully integrated with the client’s existing systems, but it can also complement them, provide additional functionalities, or serve as their complete substitute.
As a part of our development services, we can also take over the maintenance of a third-party software used by the client or developed independently by the client’s IT team. The components of this service include complete support, documentation, and future development of a taken-over application.